As part of our strategic review and establishing our plan of action for the next three years, we identified additional staffing posts that we required in order to ensure our sustainability and ability to deliver an ongoing quality service for our community
From next week (3rd April 2023) we will start to transition to our new team structure, and will welcome some new faces to the team, while existing team members move to new roles and locations.
- After five years leading our service delivery, Richard Corby, our Operations Manager, will be moving to the post of Chief Finance Officer. Richard will also be handling our comms and leading on special projects. As part of his phased retirement plans, Richard will be reducing his working hours but still staying very much a part of our Senior Leadership Team.
- Barry Chandler joins us as Deputy Operations Manager, working alongside Sophie Davis who continues in this role. Between them, Barry and Sophie manage our daily service delivery, with Barry’s portfolio including Volunteering and the Essex Shed Network. Sophie leads our Community Hub team and the Ticket Home programme.
- We recently welcomed Gill Barker as a Community Responder, working alongside Andy Mitson who continues in this role. They are very much a dynamic duo!
- Linda Riley has joined us as Financial Administrator. She will be supporting Richard with all things financial, with particular focus on the Ticket Home and also delivers our community book keeping service for small voluntary groups in the Uttlesford district.
- Jacqui Davis continues as our Business Manager, leading on HR and resources, and rounds out the senior leadership team.
- Clive Emmett continues as Chief Executive Officer, leading strategy and growth of the organisation. Clive had a particular interest in digital engagement and technology enabled care, and works alongside statutory and voluntary sector partners to shape health and care provision not only in Uttlesford but also across the wider county of Essex.
We are currently engaged in recruitment for a new Operations Manager who will succeed Richard and join the senior management team. A further new recruitment is for the new post of Mobile Hub Coordinator. This position will oversee and manage deployment of our mobile community vehicles which will be operating across the district throughout the year, bringing vital support and access to services to our most-rural communities.
For further information and to request an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, and are an equal opportunities employer.