Volunteers are needed to ensure the smooth arrival of Ukrainian refugees and their families, support their onward travel or connection with their relatives or host family. In addition support them with other needs that are identified
This will operate from a Ukrainian Assistance Triage Point in the main terminal.
A team of two volunteers will be led and supported by an onsite Coordinator.
Available shifts will operate 7 days per week:
09:00 – 13:00
13:00 – 17:00
17:00 – 21:00
Free parking & Travel expenses
• Previous Volunteering experience – Desired but not essential
• Organisational skills.
• Problem solving.
• Ability to communicate in a calm and professional manner.
• Ability to work within the team
• Recognise own limitations and seek support from others.
• Act in a way that supports equality and values diversity.
• Show empathy and compassion towards others and treat people with dignity and respect.
• Show resilience, adaptability and flexible approach as situations arise.
• Motivated to use initiative to recognise problems and seek solutions whilst understanding the importance of empowering and enabling others.
Further Information and to Apply
For further information and to register your interest, please visit our Volunteer Essex webpage: https://www.volunteeressex.org/opportunities/stansted-airport-ukrainian-support-volunteer-13215/